55k BTU Stainless Steel Tube and Shell Heat Exchanger for Pools/Spas ss
55,000 BTU Stainless Steel Tube and Shell
* Same Side Ports
* GPM Boiler Side – 7.49
* GPM Pool Side – 48.84
* Boiler Ports – 3/4" NPT
* Pool Ports - 1" NPT
* Port to Port -7 1/2"
* Diameter – 2 1/2"
* Length – 13 1/4"
* Number of Tubes - 19
* PSI Drop Hot – .85
* PSI Drop Cold – 1.03
* Working Pressure - 80 PSI
* BTU rated with 180F Boiler and 80F Pool
This unit is suitable for pools/spas that are 4,730 gallons.
These heat exchangers are constructed with a stainless steel 316L shell and stainless steel 316L corrugated inner tubes to ensure high velocities inside the unit.
This is a very reliable, efficient and cost effective way to transfer heat indirectly between any boiler circuit and any pool or spa circuit.
The units are designed for both horizontal and vertical mounting. Port sizes: (to/from Boiler) 3/4" - (to/from Pool) 1".
ited for saline or salt water environments. For those applications please use one of our Titanium units.
1. For occasional (holidays & weekends) use pools we recommend a 2x output multiplier to obtain a 2°F/hr heat up rate;
2. Nominal values are based on 60°C temperature between incoming heating and heated water.
Typical residential application:
- Swimming pools, spas heating
- Hot tube heating
- Floor heating
- Driveway snowmelts
Typical industrial application:
- Oil cooling or heating
- Steam condenser
- District heating
- Transmission and engine cooler
- Boiler sample cooler
- Waste water heat recovery
- Industry process applications
IMPORTANT!! The following fluids are prohibited for use as a flushing agent for stainless steel pool and spa heat exchangers:
* Hydrochloric Acid up to 0.1% concentration
* Solutions the contain MCI
* Chlorides (MgCI2, NaCI between 0.01 - 1%, CuCI up to 1%, CaCI2 from 5% to saturation)
* Any fluid that will deposit alkaline residue or phosphorous
It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that all fluids in contact with the products are compatible with the construction material of the product, this includes operational fluids and cleaning fluids.
Corrosive environments are often a combination of chemical levels, flow rates and temperatures. Failure to ensure this will result in damages to the product.
We provide a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and 3 years on corrosion.
***We will ship to Alaska/Hawaii...please call for shipping quote***