21x21 Water to Air Heat Exchanger 1" Copper ports
21x21/ 100 PSI
For use in your hot air furnace plenum.
Other sizes available.
***Not recommended for air compressor use***
This listing does not include the install kit.
Information about our heat exchangers
- This heat exchanger is ideal for a 21"x22" plenum or larger.
- The outlets come out on the 21" side (shown as the vertical side in the picture above)
- The fin area is 21"x 21"
- There is a 1" frame on the end opposite the outlets that covers the copper elbows. This makes the area inside of your plenum 1" longer.
- All exchangers are 3 1/2" thick.
- Aluminum fins are installed at 12 fins per inch.
- All exchangers are triple pass design.
- Tubing is 1/4" copper.
- Our exchangers have 1" copper outlets and can be installed with either sweat fittings or push fit type fittings like sharkbite's.
- Exchangers from us come with a lifetime warranty, including shipping.
- Exchangers will work with chilled water also.
- We stock many sizes, always order the largest size that will fit into your plenum.
Installation brackets for installing water to air heat exchangers inside of furnace plenums. This easy to install kit takes all of the work out of installing a coil. Great for the do it yourselfer or the seasoned installer
This kit will work with most coils being sold on Ebay that are 3.5" wide. Check before you buy, but that will cover over 90% of the ones being sold. Even most that are listed as 4" are actually 3.5". These will work with every heat exchanger we sell in our Ebay store.
We provide a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects and corrosion.
Dealer inquiries welcomed.
These heat exchangers can also be used as a stand alone heat source by simply attaching a fan or squirrel cage to one side of the unit. They can be installed in either the hot air side or the cold air return of a furnace. Please note that if installed in the cold air return you will need to install a 3 way zone valve in order for the fan to operate properly.
Check our other listings for an installation kit that makes it super easy to do the entire installation.